What the position entails:
Veracity Engineering has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and professional Program Analyst to provide support in the areas of program analysis, goals management, data management, program control, liaison with oversight organizations, and customer regulatory compliance, based at our Headquarters located in the heart of Washington, DC. The successful candidate will provide the administrative support for the general administration tasks within the office environment that will ensure the office runs efficiently.
What you will get to do:
• Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that the office is operating smoothly.
• Apply knowledge of AMS and JRC processes and FAA systems such as SPIRE to support FAA PMO activities.
• Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately.
• Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems.
• Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor and management team.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or a related field.
• Two to five (2-5) years of work experience in an administrative/office management role.
• Must have exceptional attention to detail.
• Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize.
• Must be a self-starter and driven.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Preferred experience with government contracting.