What the position entails:
Veracity Engineering has an exciting opportunity for a PKI Network Analyst at the William J. Hughes Technical Center in Atlantic City, NJ. This position will focus on securing data across networks in the enterprise and support all phases of system and enterprise testing and evaluation. This is an excellent opportunity to make an impact and grow your skills in an enterprise environment.
What you will get to do:
- Support network studies and analysis.
- Support all phases of system and enterprise test and evaluation.
- Provide Public Key Infrastructure, authentication, authorization, and management.
- Develop and test requirements and modifications.
- Support applications in Linux environments.
- Provide data encryption, cybersecurity, and certificates development.
- Provide data assurance, data integrity, and data security experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- A minimum of two (2) years of professional and relevant experience in Software testing.
- Cisco Certified Network and/or Red Hat Certification.
- Experience with data encryption, cybersecurity, and certificates development.
- Experience with data assurance, data integrity, and data security.
- Experience with Bash scripting, databases, SQL, and C,C++.
- Experience with Public Key Infrastructure, authentication, authorization, and management.
- Experience with development and testing of requirements and modifications.
- Experience with software development and applications in Linux environments.