What the position entails:
Veracity Engineering has an exciting opportunity for a Network Engineer at the William J. Hughes Technical Center in Atlantic City, NJ. The successful candidate will provide expertise in software requirements analysis, design, design reviews, development, software testing, integration, installation, and maintenance of complex computer systems.
What you will get to do:
- Provide expertise in the development and improvement of software development processes.
- Develop and maintain network configurations that will support laboratory development and testing assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- A minimum of three (3) years of professional and relevant experience in Software testing.
- Experience with software programming C, C++, Java, SQL and scripting utilities.
- Ability to read, understand and perform instructions and procedures for advanced, technical applications and equipment.
- Ability to read, understand, and apply formal software test standards.
- Ability to analyze software code, develop test plans and test procedures.
- Ability to understand and learn to use radar data analysis applications and utilities.
- Ability to orally communicate technical details.
- Ability to write status, reports, and papers on relevant technical subjects.