The candidate will provide comprehensive programmatic, scheduling, financial, and administrative support to our Government clients, including but not limited to financial tracking and analysis, budget preparation/maintenance assistance, support the development of investment analysis activities, including, cost analysis, benefits analysis, risk analysis, economic analysis, requirements definition, schedule development, and tradeoff studies.
The candidate will work with program leadership to monitor cost, schedule, and performance of multiple projects and have daily interactions with technical SME’s, stakeholders, and others in a dynamic team environment. The candidate will create status updates, risk analyses, and executive briefings and make recommendations for improvement to program leadership. The candidate will Initiate baseline project schedules that comply with the Program’s Objectives; and monitor and communicate to all levels of the program team and stakeholders the program’s execution towards milestones, key events, and significant accomplishments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop baseline project schedules
- Coordinate and input funding Job Order Number (JON) requests
- Monitor project authorizations accounts
- Track the status of projects and prepare project milestone reports
- Monitor and review capital asset transactions to ensure concurrence with the latest Federal Financial Accounting Standards
- Perform capitalization of new assets
- Generate project schedule status and resource reports as well as ad hoc reports
- Assist engineers with the management of project schedules and resources utilizing Primavera and update as needed
- Update “past due” and “soon to be due” reports
- Build and/or update networks, showing project interdependencies and resource requirement
- Tailor schedules for project baseline approval and concurrence
- Provide thorough “what if” scenarios report in Primavera as requested
- Perform project close out.
- Participating in schedule reviews with Integrated Program Team Leads, Program Managers, Cost Account Managers (CAMS) and other program personnel.
- Coordinating and consolidate inputs to ensure all detailed work plans are consistent with and included in the Integrated Master Schedule.
- Analyzing, monitoring and reviewing all project schedules to ensure resource limitations, interdependencies, and risks are addressed.
- Preparing data in support of Internal Program Reviews.
- Identifying project and resource dependencies (predecessors and successors) to develop a predictive and realistic project schedule.
- Updating and maintain project schedule/cost information data such as progress, manpower budget, and project performance.
Bachelor’s degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 6+ years’ related investment analysis, cost analysis, benefits analysis, risk analysis, economic analysis, and project/program scheduling experience
- Extensive experience developing and maintaining project baseline schedules utilizing MS Project, Excel and Oracle Primavera.
- Experience conveying complex concepts and plans in a succinct and clear manner to broad audiences
- Change management and business process improvement experience highly desirable
- Strong professional, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Strong formal, written and oral communications
- Ability to operate proactively to anticipate client needs
- Knowledge of the FAA National Airspace System (NAS), including systems, policies and procedures, and users; and the culture of the organization that manages and oversees these systems and processes
- Knowledge of the FAA’s Corporate Work Plan (CWP); its use, process and procedures
- Knowledge of Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)